Interested in selling or letting a property? Want to know how much your property could be worth? Why not request a free, no obligation, market appraisal? We have years of experience in the local area and can help advise you about the best way to market your property to maximise its value.
Once you've requested a valuation, one of Taylor Engall's experienced representatives will visit your home to meet with you and inspect the property at a time convenient to you.
We will discuss specific needs relevant to your own situation, market forces and current demand, previous transactions in your street and activity levels with other properties similar to your own.
From this we will be able to advise you on the value range applicable to your property and anything we think you can do to enhance this value. We will then suggest an appropriate asking price.
Our properties are multi-listed to help you achieve the best local and national coverage. This will allow your property to be seen not just by prospective buyers looking to move within this area, but also those who are thinking of relocating to this region.
When using Taylor Engall to sell your property, you will also benefit from:
- Free no obligation valuation of your property.
- Qualified, trained and enthusiastic staff.
- High quality, professionally prepared, full colour sales particulars including external and internal photography and floor plan.
- Staff viewings of your property so that all our staff have first hand knowledge of your property.
- Properties are listed on our website and as premium listings and / or with featured property advertisements with Rightmove
- Competitive commissions. No sale = No fee. Also no advertising expenses should you withdraw your property from the market.
- Accompanied viewings.
If you’re thinking of selling or letting your property why not schedule a meeting with one of our experienced team by requesting a call back using the form on our contact us page or by calling us: 01284 725 800 where one of our representatives will be happy to help.