Cross Penny Court is an exclusive development of 56 one and two bedroom apartments built for over 70's with the benefit of care assistance through the onsite provider. This well presented one bedroom second floor apartment has a sitting room, contemporary kitchen and a wet room with bath.
In addition to the apartment the residents can enjoy the lovely communal garden, the homeowners lounge, restaurant and activities room. There is an on-site laundry room. Also a possible parking space subject to availability at an additional cost and the reassurance of the intercom and alarm system with call points in the apartment and via a pendant, if used will enable voice contact with the Estate Management Team who can provide assistance. Assisted living is for those able to enjoy independent living but want life to be a bit easier and the reassurance of 24 hours a day assistance from on call staff in case of emergency. Additional personal care packages are also available.
ENTRANCE HALL: with built-in cupboard with light connected and intercom system.
LOUNGE: 20'3" x 10'6 with UPVC double glazed window.
KITCHEN: 8'3" x 7'3" with sink and fitted wall and floor cupboards; fitted electric oven, fitted electric bob, fitted extractor hood, fitted fridge/freezer, UPVC double glazed window, tiled floor, plumbing for slimline dishwasher.
BEDROOM : 14'10" X 10'1"with UPVC double glazed window, fitted double wardrobe.
BATHROOM: comprising white 4 piece suite with walk in shower, extractor fan, heated towel radiator, fully tiled walls.
Outside: There are delightful maintained communal gardens and gated parking with visitor spaces to the front.
The service charge is £643 a month. This includes the following:
* 1 hour's domestic assistance per week (housework, laundry, etc)
* Cleaning of exterior windows
* Water rates for communal areas and apartments
* Buildings insurance
* 24 hour emergency call system - residents can wear a personal alarm and there is a pull-cord in every room of the apartment.
* Upkeep of gardens and grounds
* Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
* Electricity for communal areas
* Contingency fund including internal and external maintenance and redecoration of communal areas
* Ground rent is £435 per annum
* Car parking spaces are available for £250 per annum
* A three course meal is available every lunchtime in the restaurant visitors can be invited. Lunch can be delivered to apartments if required.
* Afternoon tea is available to order every day (brought to the apartment).
* Additional domestic assistance can be bought by the hour if required
* Personal care can be purchased as required. This includes help with showering, washing, dressing, taking medication etc
* No 32 is on the second floor when entering the building from Cotton Lane, it is on the ground floor when entered from Northgate Street!!
* There are various activities to join in with if wanted eg: exercise class, book club, seasonal celebrations, etc.
* Apartments are heated by electricity (underfloor heating, thermostatically controlled to each room)
* There is a mobility scooter storeroom along the corridor from no 32
* A laundry room is situated on the first floor
* Tea, coffee and biscuits are available all day in the residents' lounge
* There is a "hobbies room" with pool table which can be hired for birthday parties and family gatherings and a library next to the Northgate St entrance.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.